Note: For best results, move frozen pockets from the freezer to refrigerator 24hrs prior to heating. Pancake Sandwiches are PRE COOKED and only need heating.
Conventional or Convection Oven:
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray sheet pan or cookie sheet with non stick spray or line with parchment paper.
3. Place pancake pockets on sheet pan or cookie sheet, leaving about a half inch between pockets.
4. Cover with foil or another sheet pan.
5. Heat for 12-15 minutes or until hot.
Place wrapped sandwich in the center of the oven. If frozen, microwave on high for 70 seconds. If thawed, microwave for 35 seconds. Let stand for 1 minute before enjoying!
(actual times may vary depending on your microwave).
Perfect for families on the go!
* heating times may vary depending on appliance